We handle all the details:
- Assistance with financial estimates and package pricing
- Assistance with visa requirements
- All travel arrangements to and from Ochsner Medical Center
- Hotel accommodations
- Medical appointments and test scheduling
- Arrangements and/or reservations to area attractions
- Financial coordination and banking needs
- Interpreter services available 24/7 (many of our physicians are bilingual in Spanish, Arabic, or several other languages; In the event that the physician only speaks English, if necessary, a medical interpreter will be provided free of charge)
- Document translation coordination (Language Line Solutions – website: https://www.languageline.com/document-translation-request; email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Follow-up medical reports provided to patient or his/her physician
- Hotel on-site
Among our specialties and subspecialties is the Ochsner Multi-Organ Transplant Institute, which is home of the #1 liver transplant program in the United States as ranked by CareChex. Our centers of excellence also include the Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute; with over 100 cardiologists, the Ochsner Heart & Vascular Institute has completed 900 heart transplants and over 450 non-surgical aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedures.
The Ochsner Neuroscience Institute specializes in a wide range of neurological and neurosurgery treatments for adult and pediatric neurological conditions, including seizures, self-care education techniques for chronic headaches, and an innovative, minimally invasive therapy for Parkinson’s disease.
Ochsner is also one of only a small number of hospitals that has performed in utero fetal surgery, which involves specialists from numerous high-end departments, including maternal fetal medicine, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric cardiology, plastic surgery, general surgery, pediatrics, ICU, NICU, and anesthesia.
The Neuroendocrine Program at Ochsner Medical Center-Kenner specializes in the diagnosis and management of all forms of neuroendocrine tumors, with local and systemic forms of therapies available and a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Digestive Health
- General Surgery
- Neuroscience (Neurology & Neurosurgery)
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health
Ochsner has partnerships with international universities; one such example is the Ochsner Clinical School’s unique partnership with the University of Queensland Medical Students. Students complete their first two years of basic sciences in Brisbane, Australia, and come to Ochsner in New Orleans for their clinical training.International Solutions Email • International Solutions Website