We offer personalized attention through the following services prior, during, and after your visit:
- Intake and guidance
- Medical records (international patients must provide applicable medical records translated into English; for certified professional translators, please refer to the American Translators Association at www.atanet.org or contact us for additional resources)
- Concierge services (lodging, transportation, etc.)
- Embassy pre-travel requisites
- Escort to your appointments
- Language services
- Access to qualified interpreters in over 180 languages through advanced interpreting technology (telephone and video interpreting services)
- Assistance with other hospital services
- Community resources information
- Assistance with extensions of stay
- Cultural assistance
- Follow-up appointments
- Travel logistics
- Complete medical record for continuity of care
- Assistance with financial needs such as statements, refunds, estimates, etc.
- We also offer online consults as a convenient way for international patients to receive a second opinion from our specialists when traveling to our center is difficult
Moffitt looks at every patient’s cancer as unique. We start with a precise diagnosis that tries to identify the specific DNA alternations in the tumor, and then we create an individualized treatment plan that has the best chance of beating your cancer. It’s this level of expertise and teamwork, coupled with our groundbreaking research and the latest treatment options, that drives our survival rates above the national average and provides our patients with an enhanced quality of life. We provide cancer screenings (breast, colon, lung, prostate, skin), diagnostic imaging, genetics, lab and bloodwork, and pathology; blood & bone marrow transplant; Cancer Survivorship Clinic; cardio-oncology; chemotherapy; clinical trials; endoscopy; fertility preservation; immunotherapy; interventional pain therapy; radiation therapy; rehabilitation services; senior adult oncology; supportive care medicine; surgical care; tumor board; and targeted therapy. Please visit our website for more information on our Personalized Medicine Institute, Total Cancer Care®, Molecular Diagnostics, and our Clinical Pathways.
Moffitt Medical Group (MMG) is Florida’s largest multidisciplinary medical group practice dedicated to cancer care. The MMG physician team includes cancer surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, and more, along with experts in cancer genomics and cardio-oncology. Our specialty-trained physicians are exclusively focused on cancer diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Moffitt Cancer Center is proud to partner and collaborate with other organizations that support our mission – to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. We are proud to have clinical collaborations with respected academic centers, hospital systems, regional care centers, and physician groups through our Moffitt Oncology Network. We offer international physicians unique experiences through our International Visiting Scholars program. We have research collaborations through ORIEN, M2Gen, and Total Cancer Care, and we have business agreements with China’s International Personalized Cancer Center at the Tianjin Taishan Cancer Hospital.International Solutions Email • International Solutions Website